Made with natural plant-based ingredients, never toxins. Free of parabens, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrances /dyes, phthalates, sulfates. Cruelty-free, gluten-free, ethically sourced.
Ingredients: blue butterfly pea extract, buah merah (red fruit oil); hyaluronic acid; aloe vera; deionized water, witch hazel; rose water; leucidal liquid
Use: In the PM after cleansing shake well and apply a few spritzes to the palms of your hands and press into your damp/ newly dry skin. It is suggested to use this at night followed by our Cellular Defense Serum, as Buah Merah is a powerful natural alternative to retinol.
Buah Merah Oil -
Antioxidant - This oil contains about 60 major and minor antioxidants
- Anti-inflammatory - The oil reduces inflammation both when used topically and when used internally
- Anti-ageing - regular application of this oil reduces signs of aging, like wrinkles
- Circulation booster - It has been identified to boost micro-circulation
- Skin cell regeneration - It improves the regeneration rate of skin cells
- Sunscreen - it naturally protects from harmful UV radiation from the sun
- Anti cognitive decline - It can slow down the rate at which cognitive powers of the brain decline
- Anti-cholesterol - helps in reducing cholesterol levels, naturally
- Anti-radiation - this oil can be used to protect against radiation-induced damage
- Antifungal - acts against certain fungi species
- Anti-bacterial - acts against some bacterial strains
Blue Butterfly Pea - a proanthocyanidin, which stimulates the natural production of collagen and elastin. Flavonoids are antioxidants that help reducing inflammation, redness, stress and, therefore, skin aging. Butterfly pea flower has anti-glycation properties, a potent ally to slow down skin ageing.
East Sound Lane is committed to helping people find strength and healing after abuse. A portion of each purchase you make goes directly to the non profit Sanctuaries for Families, to provide safety and support for survivors.
Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant known as a carotenoid, found in various foods. It also is found in some forms of red algae. Studies have shown that the antioxidant ability of astaxanthin is much more powerful than Vitamin C. Astaxanthin contains significantly more antioxidants than other superfood heroes, is anywhere from 10 to 100 times more powerful than other carotenoids like beta-carotene and lycopene, and may even be significantly more potent than skin-enhancing vitamin C and vitamin E.
Seabuckthorn Seed Oil
It promotes skin hydration, elasticity, cell regeneration, and even helps treat and prevent acne. Sea Buckthorn oil has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce swelling and redness associated with many skin conditions, including eczema, psoriasis and rosacea.
Moisturizes skin while regulating oil: Sea buckthorn oil also helps keep your skin nice and moisturized. It can help as a moisturizing ingredient as it contains linoleic acid, which is found naturally in the sebum, so it may help to regulate moisture levels and overall help with hydration. It is excellent forreducing acne breakouts, because it signals the oil glands to stop creating excess amounts of sebum.
rchids have often been called 'the perfect plant for the skin' simply because it contains calcium, magnesium and zinc which are all beneficial to the skin. Not only does orchid oil moisture the skin it also boosts the skins immunity, reduces fine lines, signs of ageing and soothes the skin. The presence of mucilage in orchids enables them tomaintain skin hydration.